KIT.IN.DRY de CLIMATAINER is the high-quality thermal isolation upholstering of maritime containers.
Transforms a DRY container into isothermal container. All the walls of the container are upholstered with insulating slabs.
Permits the replacement of the reefers or containers cooled in certain cases.
- Constituted of FLH (Foil Laminated Honeycomb) panels 60 mm or 30 mm thickness.
- Blocks heat transfers due to its reflective properties which limit the radiation and in concert with the other materials and assembly reduce other heat transfers.
- Mechanical resistance limiting shocks during transport.
- Ensured by our approved padding centers, located in Europe. The centers are held tot very strict specifications which permits us to guarantee the absolute reliability of the thermal isolation of the container.
- Option to self-assemble, including the upholstering by following the instruction guide.
- Designed for standard models of maritime containers 20 ‘, 40 ‘ or 40 ‘ Cubic High (or other models of container on request).
Ecological and recyclable
- Constituted of fully recyclable materials the sustainable development policy of the company will be low-fat investments time and infrastructures.
Personalized prior study
- From the transport data communicated by the customer (place and temperature of the loading, destination, nature of the product, time of the year, zones crossed etc.) our digital simulation software (in collaboration with CNRS) provides the optimal solution.